Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Belgium

One of the last weekends in February I went with Nicole, Natalie, and Becky to Brussels, Belgium. I will never go back it was so BORING! The waffles and chocolate saved our trip! We probably ate way too much of both, but we couldn't help ourselves, we had no self control.  The Grand Place and Mannekin Pis are pretty much all Brussels has to offer.  Nicole and I went on a day tour to Bruge and Ghent.  Ghent was a waste of time, our tour guy had 5 cigarettes in one hour. I think for the day we counted about 13, and those were only the ones we saw...we weren't with him for half the time.  Anyways, I am pretty sure we all got lung cancer from that weekend, EVERYBODY smokes it is absolutely disgusting, they were worse than Ireland which is saying something.  We went to Delirium cafe/pub, which is the pub with the most amounts of beer in the world.  They had over 2000 varieties, 28 on tap. I think we tried two.  Other than that our time in belgium was uneventful and boring, I don't recommend visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment