Saturday, January 15, 2011

Getting Settled

Alrighty, so its day four here and things have gotten better.  We've had our first night out in Dublin which was definitely and experience, I bought my first bottle of alcohol ever so I am pretty much a badass. =) I have gotten two new roommates, one is from new zealand and the other is from italy.  The one from New Zealand is having a lot of trouble which jet lag so we feel really bad (she had to go through 40 hours of travel to get here) and then the girl from Italy just got here yesterday and does not speak english so we are trying to figure out how to communicate.  My roomie told me that if I just turn the shower on a little bit it will not turn my bathroom into a lake, therefore my options are having ok-good pressure but flooding my bathroom or having barely any water but not flooding my bathroom, it's a tough call. Today we are going to kea...well if everyone wakes up sometime soon...and then having a real irish dinner and pub experience.  We have not taken many pictures yet so when we take some  will try to upload them.  That is all I can think of for right now, eventually ill get back on this thing and post again. =)

1 comment:

  1. Yea you are such a bad ass. What kind of alcohol did you purchase?? Sounds like you have an interesting group of roomates. Glad things are going well. Oh and if you would like to see a picture of what dads knee looks like check out my blog later today (http://bjottos.blogspot.com/). I believe he has 20 staples in his knee. Anyways i think your overall spelling and grammer is just as good as mine.

    ReplyDelete