Wednesday, January 12, 2011

very confused

I do not understand how to work this thing so cut me some slack. =) Dublin is not too great so far, the first plane took off an hour late so they had us sit on there for over two hours before we left on our 8 hour and fifteen min journey.  Thankfully we made it ontime for our next flight, but we almost missed that one out of the French's stupid system. (They took us by bus on a ten min drive to out our tiny airplane, where we saw our luggage sitting in the rain...cool) Anyways we got to Dublin all safe and sound but we are not to impressed yet.  Nicoles apartment is horrible, she has been thrown in with guys and none of the doors to the apartment lock...very safe.  I on the other hand have a great little dorm/apartment, I have a huge desk, clost cubicle things and a bathroom all in my room.  Even though the sink does not drain and the shower is just the corner of the bathroom with a curtain around it (and water leaks into my room during my shower) I like it.  I have only met two of my rommates one is from New York the other is Irish.  They say there is only one other irish girl and the other two we are unsure about. Basically it is chaos here and Nicole and I are attempting to figure out the city.  Hopefully tmo will be better because we will have slept and we have all of our orientation stuff.  Hope this post works, and there uncle mike you happy now? =) (I still haven't slept so if it sounds like Brian wrote it, I apologize!)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is going well. :-) We would all love to see pictures of your place when you get the chance. Also when you have some time we can Skype and I can give you the crash course on the blog and I am sure mom would love to chat, but that can wait. Get some sleep tonight, and hope you have a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. I understand that it will take some time to get adjusted and settled in, so I won't be expecting posts more than once a day.

    You should install the google latitude app on your smart phone and have Brian install the latitude widget (like on my blog)in the sidebar so we can track your every move.

    Cue Sting and the Police,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I missing something, or has it now been two days without a post and still no pictures?

    ReplyDelete