Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pictures from the tour


                                                     My new friends.
                                                                    Christ Church (It is 1000 yrs old)
                                                                   Guinness Storehouse
                                                         9,000 year lease made by Arthur Guinness

                                                                      view from the gravity bar
                                                            Guinness is disgusting, end of story.
                                                                Kilmainham Gaol (jail)
                                                       The Liffey River at night
                                                                     St. Patrick's Cathedral
                                                                             again
                                                            and again with me sitting =)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun. I think I have a picture somewhere of me with those same 3 friends. Have you made any plans to travel yet? If so where are you heading??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! How interesting that you and Brian have the same three friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! HOW ABOUT SOME UPDATES????

    (just doing my job. - mw)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I'd like to say that Guinness is my favorite brew out of a tap, and to have this sort of reaction after being afforded the rare privilege of getting a fresh pour right from the source - Well... I don't know what to say. I think you better just come home now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One more link in support of a Guinness perfect pour. Just trying to undo the damage done by your slanderous post.

    ReplyDelete