Wednesday, January 12, 2011

She Made It

Well Kristy called to report that she made it to Dublin some time between 11am-12pm local time (I was still sleeping).  I know she has a lot going on today and has not slept yet.  She was trying to find an international phone (she checked in with her friends phone), was going to go the UCD to try and figure out if she could get into one more class, and on top of that figure out where shes living.  I am sure once she gets settled in and has an internet connection she will take over the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are there safe and sound. Will be anxious to hear about your travels! Stay safe, have fun and enjoy your time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi precious, can't wait to hear about the experience. Frankly I think it is incredible that you can take a shower and wash the floor at the same time. Take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete