Sunday, January 16, 2011

pictures

                                                                          Our kitchen


                                                                              Living room
                                                                    St. Stephens Green



 My mom was on the phone when the fireman came up and was trying to get us to buy them...my dad and her demanded that I buy one, so this is for them.
 Georgetown, then three Marquette girls, then my roomie from Italy, then Georgetown
                                            Cheers from me and Natalie! (my Newy York roomie)

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking digs. Looks like you are getting settled in. Undoubtedly Dublin looks friendlier through an empty Guinness glass.

    Amazing about the Irish firemen. I had no idea they were all gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Uncle Mike I laughed out loud when i read your comment =) so just for you ill post some more pictures.

    ReplyDelete